Summer 2021 MRSEC Research Experiences for Undergraduates
Research opportunities in both experimental and computational soft and hard materials, along with professional development and skills-building in innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Research projects with graduate student and faculty mentorship
- Research seminars and professional development workshops
- Industry and government lab site visits
- Counseling on STEM academic careers
- Interdisciplinary research symposium
- 10 weeks (June 7th – August 12th, 2021)
- Stipend and housing (stipend only for virtual)
- Online application
- Updated resume and official transcript
- One letter of recommendation
- All materials due by 11:59 PM on Feb 28th, 2021 for external applicants, Mar 5th, 2021 for internal applicants
Pandemic Contingency: Please keep in mind that although we are planning for an in-person experience in 2021, we may need to switch to a virtual program pending the status of the pandemic. We will be following campus and State of Delaware recommendations to prioritize the health and safety of our participants and local community. Thank you for prioritizing public safety alongside us.
Download our announcement: UDCHARM_REU2021_Flyer
Questions? Reach out to Dr. Bothi at email@example.com.
Ready to apply, head straight to the application form here.